from $450* incl GST
It's an exciting time to be
a tourism, hospitality or
retail operator in Brisbane.
Brisbane's tourism economy is worth $6.3 billion, welcoming more than 1.1 million international visitors and 5.8 million domestic visitors in 2016.
Brisbane Marketing's Tourism and Events team is working to capitalise on this growing sector, which means you
can benefit too. Enhanced website exposure, brochure distribution at the Visitor Information
Centres, access to publicity alerts and
opportunities to participate in campaign activity are all key
features of a Tourism Membership.
What are the benefits?
A Tourism Membership provides you with all the benefits of Brisbane Marketing
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the 'Brisbane Collective'. This is a Tourism industry group whose goal is to work together to grow tourism opportunities, market Brisbane as a
destination and drive stronger tourism outcomes for the Brisbane region. As part
of the Brisbane Collective you could join key advisory committees relevant to your
particular business objectives.
- Attend Brisbane Marketing Member Networking events. Two are held per calendar year.
- Receive invitations to industry events. This includes invitations to Industry Spotlight events (two per calendar year), as well as updates by Tourism and Events Queensland, Tourism Australia and other industry bodies.
- Present to key Brisbane Marketing staff in the Brisbane Marketing boardroom. This gives you the chance to enhance product knowledge and grow your business network.
- Liaise with Brisbane Marketing Tourism staff. These staff members can offer support and advice based on their many years of tourism expertise including opportunities for staff to experience your business first hand and identify opportunities for growth.
- Access to Brisbane Marketing product development seminars. These seminars can further
your business potential.
- Access to tourism collaterial. This includes access to the Industry Toolbox, including the Major Events Calendar and high-resolution image library.
Marketing, Promotional and New Business Opportunities
- Listing on visitbrisbane.com.au with the opportunity for a link to real-time booking engine BookEasy (where applicable).
- Inclusion in Brisbane trade collateral (where appropriate).
- Opportunity to partner with Brisbane Marketing at national and international trade shows to increase exposure and collectively market Brisbane (fees apply) eg: Australian Tourism Exchange
Familiarisation Tours and Site Inspections
- The opportunity to host familiarisations. Brisbane Marketing regularly hosts visiting
wholesale agents, inbound tour operators, travel agents, and media who are all very
interested in learning more about Brisbane as a destination for their leisure needs.
(Itineraries are based on client and media requirements).
Additional Exclusive Tourism Member Opportunities
- Utilise the Visitor Information Centre's brochure
distribution. Please note this is at an additional
cost of $950*. The brochure distribution occurs
at Brisbane (Queen Street Mall) and South Bank
Visitor Information and Booking Centres. As part
of this opportunity you will be able to present to
key Visitor Information Centre staff to enhance
their product knowledge and grow your
business network. You may also invite Visitor
Information Centre staff on a familarisation
of your business to enhance their product
knowledge (NB brochure size: DL).
For more information, please email [email protected] or download the full range of benefits below.
*Prices include GST