WIN: A whale watching experience on Moreton Bay
Ever wanted to get up close and personal with a humpback whale? Thanks to Brisbane Whale Watching, we’re giving away a family pass to get up close to the mighty humpback whales in Brisbane’s Moreton Bay.
Recognised as one of the world’s best whale-watching destinations, Moreton Bay sees thousands of playful and majestic Humpback Whales on their annual 10,000km migration from Antarctica. Look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants of the deep breach just metres from the boat.
The full-day whale-watching cruise includes:
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- 9am boarding at Redcliffe Jetty, returning at 2pm
- Informative commentary by Captain Kerry Lopez, the only female skipper who owns and operates a whale-watching adventure in the South Pacific Rim
- Fresh gourmet buffet lunch including tiger prawns, chicken, salad and fruit
- Licensed bar
- Wheelchair access
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research
The family package prize consists of two adults and two children (4-14 years) and can be used any time during the 2017 whale-watching season, beginning on 3 June (excluding public holidays).
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BRISBANE MARKETING.
- Only the winner will be notified
- By entering this competition, you are providing your details to an external operator. Terms and conditions.
Entries close Friday, 30 June